- Online Sessions Anywhere in BC, MB, NT, YT
- Accepting New Clients
Mike Christensen, MACP, RCC
- Level 5 master clinician TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Outcome measures verifiedFeeling Good Institute Certified & Affiliated therapists use symptom assessment before and after every session to understand your improvement, identify stuck points, get feedback and make modifications that accelerate your recovery.
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Grief and Loss
- Habits and Addictions
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Procrastination or Motivational Problems
- Relationship Concerns
- School Performance
- Substance Abuse (alcohol or drugs)
About My PracticeIf you have been struggling with depression or anxiety it can be challenging to find a counsellor who you connect with and provides the kind of support and guidance you are looking for. Are you ready to take action, move beyond talking and listening, and discover ways to make real life change? I consider it an honor to journey with people in their discovery of techniques and strategies that facilitate the healing and recovery they are looking for. Clients who get the best results from treatment understand that practice and homework are key to learning new skills. Anxiety, including panic, fears, phobias and general worry as well as depression, low self-esteem, relationship communication difficulties, and unwanted habits are areas of concern I most often work with. Together, change is possible. We will begin by exploring your unique story and situation and develop a plan for recovery. Then you will learn techniques and strategies that you can lean on whenever those difficulties arise. We will track your progress using tools that will ensure you are moving toward your goals in a meaningful and efficient manner. Many of my clients begin to find relief in a few weeks. Your customized treatment plan may involve weekly 50 -100 minute sessions, or more intensive work with multiple or extended sessions. My goal is to help you to become your own therapist by empowering you with tools you can use for the rest of your life.
Mike & Dr. David Burns
FGI Canada Office
- Average fee per session: $210
- Free 15 Min Consultation